How to Purchase Your Campsite Parking Permit
In order for you to purchase a campsite, you must first create an account. This is a simple process that should take no longer than a few minutes.
Please follow the steps below in order to create your account.
If you have already created an account with us in the past, please Click Here.
- Step 1: CLICK HERE
- Step 2: Below “New to Next Level Sports Complex?” Click on Create Account button
- Step 3: Enter your email
- Step 4: Enter personal information in all fields with red asterisk and click on “I’m not a robot” button
- Step 5: The following screen will say “Welcome to your new account!“
- Step 6: If you are registering a minor (under 18yrs), Click Add Child and proceed to enter the minor’s information. Once you have entered children’s information Click Finish
- Step 7: If you are registering as an adult, Click on Register
- Step 8: Read waiver and check box at the bottom of the page, enter initials and click Continue
Step 1. Login to your account at Next Level Login
Step 2. Choose ‘Register Today’
- Step 3. Choose ‘Camps’ and then the name of individual registering
Step 4. Select the Campsite Parking date you would like to book and click ‘Register’
Step 5. Check-out and make payment
- Step 6. A receipt and confirmation email will be sent to you. Please print, bring with you on day of event, and present to parking attendant.
- Step 7. If you already have a Next Level Account, please sign in here and complete Steps 3-6.
- $50 per campsite
- 2 cars per campsite – must park in designated area
- Any additional cars will be assessed a $20 parking fee
- $20 per car for general parking
- Campsites open at 7am
- No alcoholic beverages
- No charcoal or wood burning grills
- Only pop-up style tents are allowed, however no stakes, ropes or
weights are permitted
- No Refunds